There are fewer celebrated findings than unsolved problems in cognitive science; however one can list:
- How much human intervention is needed to produce a cognition?
- What is the relationship of personhood to cognition?
- Why is the conceptual horizon wider for some than for others?
- What is consciousness?
- What is love?
- What is hurt?
- What is the relationship between cognition and consciousness?
- Why is the 'hard problem of consciousness', explaining subjective experience, so hard?
- How much time is needed by the brain to comprehend its insufficiency?
- What is death?
| This list does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2006)