|University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee|
|Seal of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee|
List of Schools and Departments that make up University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
College of Engineering and Applied ScienceEdit
The College of Engineering and Applied Science offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees in civil engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, materials engineering, mechanical engineering, and computer science.
- Luther Graef ('61 MS Structural Engineering), Founder of Graef Anhalt Schloemer & Associates Inc., and former President of ASCE.
- Phil Katz ('84, BS Computer Science), a computer programmer best-known as the author of PKZIP.
- Scott Yanoff ('93 BS Computer Science), Internet pioneer.
College of Health SciencesEdit
College of Letters and ScienceeEdit
The College of Letters and Science offers 40 bachelor degrees, 20 masters and 12 doctoral degree.
College of NursingEdit
Helen Bader School of Social WelfareEdit
Peck School of the ArtsEdit
School of Architecture and Urban PlanningEdit
School of EducationEdit
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee School of Education offers five undergraduate majors, five masters, and 12 doctoral specializations. The graduate program at the School of Education was ranked as one of America’s Best by U.S. News and World Report; and UW–Milwaukee is cited among the top 3% of research universities by the Carnegie Foundation.
School of Information StudiessEdit
The School of Information Studies (SOIS) offers a Bachelor of Science in Information Resources, a Master of Library and Information Science, and a Doctoral program in Information Studies. It also offers certificate programs in school library media, archives, and records administration.
School of Public HealthEdit
The School of Public Health is an academic unit of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee. It is a graduate school focusing on public health research and education. It will be one of the more than forty accredited schools of public health in the United States and the first in Wisconsin. 
Sheldon B. Lubar School of BusinessEdit
Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees in a variety of specialities. The school has a total of more than four thousand students enrollment. The Management Information Systems (MIS) program of Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business is ranked 19th in the U.S. and 24th in the world by a study published in Communications for the Association for Information Systems. Also, the Organizations and Strategic Management program is ranked 40th worldwide by a joint study conducted by Texas A&M University and the University of Florida.
School of Freshwater SciencesEdit
The School of Freshwater Sciences (SFS) is the only graduate school of freshwater science in the US and the third in the world.  offering Ph.D., M.S. and P.S.M. degrees in Freshwater Sciences. 
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee :
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Letters and Science
- College of Nursing
- Helen Bader School of Social Welfare
- Peck School of the Arts
- School of Architecture and Urban Planning
- School of Education
- School of Information Studies
- School of Public Health
- Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business
- School of Freshwater Sciences
- ↑ About CHS Facts & Figures, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- ↑ Rankings: Occupational Therapy, U.S. News & World Report
- ↑ Rankings:English, US News & World Report 2009.
- ↑ Rankings: Clinical Psychology, US News & World Report 2008.
- ↑ http://www4.uwm.edu/nursing/about/dean_welcome.cfm
- ↑ http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/grad/nur/search
- ↑ Social Work Ranked in 2008,U.S. News & World Report
- ↑  "University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Helen Bader School of Social Welfare To Receive APHSA 2010 Academic Excellence Award", The American Public Human Services Association
- ↑ National award to School of Social Welfare, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- ↑ POINTS OF DISTINCTION, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- ↑ Rankings: Fine Arts, U.S. News and World Report.
- ↑ School of Architecture and Urban Planning Ranking, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, Retrieved on May 27, 2006.
- ↑ Top 10 Reasons for SPH at UWM, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- ↑ UWM Among Top Universities for MIS Research, Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business. Retrieved on April 15, 2007.
- ↑ Lubar’s Management Research Ranked 40th Worldwide, Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business. Retrieved on March 30, 2009.
- ↑ Schools of Freshwater Sciences and Public Health Established
- ↑ School of Freshwater Sciences: Academics