| This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2010)
Porter Airlines serves the following destinations (at February 2010):
- Halifax - Halifax Stanfield International Airport Focus City
- Montréal - Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Mont Tremblant - Rivière Rouge – Mont Tremblant International Airport [seasonal]
- Ottawa - Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Focus City
- Quebec City - Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- St. John's - St. John's International Airport
- Sudbury - Greater Sudbury Airport [begins March 31]
- Thunder Bay - Thunder Bay International Airport
- Toronto - Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Hub
- United States of America
Porter Airlines lists proposed routes from Toronto to Sault Ste. Marie, Timmins and Windsor in Ontario, Stephenville, Newfoundland in Canada and Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia and Washington D.C in the United States.
- ↑ "re: porter". Re:Porter (Fall 2009): 48–49. Archived from the original on 2010-12-26. http://web.archive.org/web/20101226094406/http://www.flyporter.com/common/docs/reporter_08.pdf.
- ↑ "Porter eyes new U.S. routes". Toronto Star. October 31, 2009. http://www.thestar.com/business/article/719075--porter-eyes-new-u-s-routes. Retrieved 2009-11-05.