- January: carnation, snowdrop; garnet
- February: violet, primrose; amethyst
- March: jonquil, violet; jasper, bloodstone, aquamarine
- April: daisy, sweet pea; sapphire, diamond
- May: hawthorn, lily of the valley; agate, emerald
- June: rose, honeysuckle; emerald, pearl, moonstone, alexandrite
- July: larkspur, water lily; onyx, ruby
- August: gladiolus, poppy; carnelian, sardonyx, peridot
- September: morning glory, aster; chrysolite, sapphire
- October: calendula, cosmos; aquamarine, opal, tourmaline
- November: chrysanthemum; topaz
- December: narcissus, holly, poinsettia; ruby, turquoise, zircon
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.