- All powers not delegated to the federal government are reserved to the states, or to the people.
- Freedom of speech, press, assembly, and religion.
- No arrest without a grand jury indictment; no double jeopardy; no taking of life, liberty or property without due process of law or of private property for public use without just compensation.
- No excessive bail or fines or cruel or unusual punishment.
- No requirement to quarter troops in peacetime.
- No unreasonable searches and seizures.
- Right to a public and speedy trial; right to counsel.
- Right to a trial by jury.
- The right to bear arms.
- The rights of the people are not to be understood as limited to those enumerated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.